It is really hard for me to believe that the second month of 2016 is already coming to an end. It has been a great month for me in terms of reading and blogging. I thought I would sum up this month as I get ready for March!
- One More Day by Kelly Simmons
- I Wish You Were Mine by Lauren Layne
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
- The Final Seven by Erica Spindler
- Try Not to Breathe by Holly Seddon
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
- Northwoods by Bill Schweigart
- My Life As a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes
- The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum by Kirsten Weiss
- Gone Again by James Grippando
- Calamity by Brandon Sanderson
- We are two months into the year and I have had at least one post on my blog every day so far. It’s not really a big thing but I am kind of proud of it anyway.
- I only had one post connected with a blog tour this month and I do really like the change. I am not against blog tours but I had been doing more than I could handle at times last year. I am signed up for a couple of blog tours next month and I am actually feeling excited about it again.
- I am still making an effort to visit as many blogs as possible but unfortunately I feel like I have fallen way behind this month. I promise that I am trying but life has just been very busy this month.
- I feel like my ARC pile is really not getting any better. I am reading but having a really hard time staying away from making new requests. I hope to make some progress in March.
- I have decided to try to go to as many author events in my area as I can fit into my schedule. I went to see Victoria Aveyard & Sophie Jordan and Ruta Sepetys this month and had a lot of fun at both events.
Outside of the Blog
- The weather in my area has been crazy this month. We have had some really warm days which I loved but I think it made the cold even worse when it came back. My daughter was excited that she had a day off of school last week due to snow. It wasn’t really a bad snow but the timing of the storm came at the perfect time for a snow day to be called.
- My daughter kept us crazy busy this month. She was in the pit orchestra for the school musical which performed for 4 days this month plus late practices leading up to it. She also just returned home from a trip to Chicago with her jazz ensemble. We are on the countdown at our house until she will be old enough to get her license and drive herself to some of her activities. Less than 6 months now.
- I felt pretty sick for most of last week and even ended up taking a sick day from work. I wasn’t very active online for much of the time I was feeling bad which was a change for me.
- The puppies are still keeping me on my toes. Molly is 4 months old now and she is a little troublemaker at times. Stella is 8 months old this week and is really starting to listen a lot better and is calming down a bit. Cookie will be 11 years old in March and is tolerating the puppies pretty well on most days.