Where is this year going? Time is really flying by this year. I felt like March was a rather slow reading month for me until I sat down to do this post and realized that I had actually finished quite a few books. I am currently ahead on my Goodreads Reading Challenge with 43 books completed so far this year. I really read a wide variety of books during the month of March and really enjoyed most of them.
- Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Anderson ★★★★☆
- Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs ★★★★★
- The Promise of Forgiveness by Marin Thomas ★★★★☆
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke ★★☆☆☆
- One for the Money by Janet Evanovich ★★★☆☆
- Off the Grid by C.J. Box ★★★★☆
- Speakers of the Dead by J. Aaron Sanders ★★★★★
- Fowl Language by Brian Gordon ★★★★★
- Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland ★★★★☆
- Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben ★★★★★
- Keep Me Posted by Lisa Beazley ★★★★☆
- The Flood Girls by Richard Fifield ★★★☆☆
- Pack by Jeaniene Frost ★★★★☆
- Dodgers by Bill Beverly ★★★☆☆
- He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker ★★★★☆
- Nobody But You by Jill Shalvis ★★★★☆
- Cuff Me by Lauren Layne ★★★★☆
- I really am a bit surprised that I have been able to post every day in 2016 so far. I haven’t always felt like sitting down to do my blog posts but once I get started I do enjoy it. I hope to keep going at least for a while longer.
- I participated in 2 blog tours this month and I have to admit that it stressed me out a bit. Deadlines and me don’t get along.
- I haven’t done as well at visiting blogs as I would like. I love going to visit and comment on other blogs but my schedule doesn’t always cooperate with me.
Outside of the Blog
- Life was somewhat overwhelming at times this month. I took some much needed time off before Easter which really helped me slow down a bit.
- My daughter was on spring break during my time off from work and we really had a good time hanging out together.
- I have started taking the dogs for a pretty long walk every day that the weather cooperates. I need the exercise and so do they. A tired dog is a good dog.
- I have been enjoyed The Walking Dead every week this month and am a bit scared about the season finale next week. Daryl had better be okay is all I can say.
How was your month? Do you have any reading or blogging goals for April?